My spouse is violating the Temporary Orders. What can I do?

You can file an enforcement action, which requires a court hearing. If this happens, and a judge finds your spouse is in contempt, he or she may face a fine or possible jail time for not following the original court order.

Go back to the main Trusler Legal PLLC - Austin Divorce Lawyer.

Cristi Trusler

Cristi Trusler

Cristi Trusler is the founder of Trusler Legal PLLC and specializes in helping guiding families through divorce and other family law issues.

Click here to schedule some time to talk with Cristi about your situation.
Cristi Trusler

Latest posts by Cristi Trusler (see all)

Leave a Reply 0 comments

Leave a Reply: