Get a No Nonsense Uncontested Divorce
We talk to a lot of couples that want to get a divorce, but either can’t (or don’t want to) spend a fortune doing it. Many of our clients prefer to work through many of the issues in the divorce on their own. Unfortunately, working through the issues in your divorce may be a little complicated if you don’t know what your options are.
Divorce is complicated because people’s lives are complicated. Downloading a form from the Internet may not give you the results you want or need.
You and you spouse will need to make big decisions about your finances, your property, your children, alimony or spousal support and more. These decisions can be difficult enough on their own. They’re even more difficult if you don’t know what your options are for each of the decisions.
We’ve had more than one person come see us that used a paralegal service or even tried to do their own divorce. Many of the problems we’ve had to fix cost these people far more money than it would have cost to have their divorce done properly in the first place.
So, if you and your spouse want to work through the issues in your divorce, what do you need to do it right? We think you need 3 things.
- Tools and resources that will help you work through these big decisions on your own.
- Expert legal guidance that’s available when and if you need it.
- Competent, experienced legal specialists to draft and review your documents.
Our No Nonsense Divorce process meets all three of these needs for you.
The No Nonsense Divorce Workbook
The foundation of the No Nonsense® Divorce Process is our unique No Nonsense™ Divorce Workbook. Our one-of-a-kind workbook is a step-by-step guide that clearly explains what decisions you and your spouse will have to make and what your options are…all in easy to understand language. You both can use the workbook to make the big decisions in your divorce using simple fill-in-the-blank forms and checkboxes.
The Workbook has two critical features that make it very powerful and yet easy-to-use.
- It’s easy to understand. Most legal forms are ridiculously confusing. We wanted something that most people could use without having to pay an attorney to help them answer every question. We think we’ve succeeded because it’s not uncommon for our clients to complete the workbook without ever asking us a single question about it.
- It’s streamlined. We didn’t want to waste people’s time running them through a barrage of questions that aren’t relevant to most people.
What is a No Nonsense Divorce?
It’s our one-of-a-kind process for handling agreed divorces using our No Nonsense® Divorce Workbook. You won’t find this process or our workbook anywhere else.
You and your spouse will use our Workbook to negotiate the details of your divorce on your own (as much as possible) without having to pay a lawyer every step of the way.
Once you and your spouse have completed the Workbook, you’ll return it to us. We take the information that you both have provided in the Workbook and use it to draft a complete and comprehensive Final Decree of Divorce.
We don’t use a one-size-fits-all form for your Final Decree. We customize a document for your specific situation that meets your family’s needs. Our divorce decrees are drafted by experienced family law paralegals and reviewed by Board Certified Family Law Attorneys that have been handling divorces in Texas for years.