Cristi Trusler, Board Certified in Family Law
Cristi Trusler is a Board Certified and highly experienced attorney that handles family law matters such divorces, custody issues, terminations, enforcements, child support and mediated settlements.
Prior to opening her practice, Cristi was an attorney with Munsch Hardt Kopf & Harr in Austin, Texas. Before that, she was with Jenkens & Gilchrist in Dallas, Texas, and at Silver Freedman & Taff in Washington D.C. Cristi is licensed to practice law in Texas, Maryland and the District of Columbia.
Texas Tech University, B.A.
- General Studies in Pre-Law Major
- Magna Cum Laude
- Mortar Board
- Golden Key Honor Society
- President of the Texas Tech Pre Law Society
Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- Administrative Editor of the Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics
- Law Students In Court clinical trial program
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Founder, Trusler Legal PLLC
- Board Certified in Family Law by Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Founding Member & Former President, Collaborative Law Group of Austin
- Member, Collaborative Law Institute of Texas
- Member, College of the State Bar of Texas
- Member, State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section
- Member, Austin Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Member, Texas Women Lawyers Association
- Member, Austin Junior League
Click here to schedule some time to talk with Cristi about your situation.