My child lives with me now, do I still owe child support?

You may not owe child support any more, but that doesn’t mean you can just stop paying it. You’re going to need to get the child support changed through an order with the court. You and your spouse may agree on lowering the child support amount, but unless it’s entered in a court order, the court may still consider you behind in your payments. All agreements between divorced parents must be reduced to the form of a court order.

Return to the Trusler Legal PLLC - Child Support Help in Austin page.?

Cristi Trusler

Cristi Trusler

Cristi Trusler is the founder of Trusler Legal PLLC and specializes in helping guiding families through divorce and other family law issues.

Click here to schedule some time to talk with Cristi about your situation.
Cristi Trusler

Latest posts by Cristi Trusler (see all)

Leave a Reply 0 comments

Leave a Reply: