Apparently, wedding photographers have learned to look for 8 signs of future marriage problems. I laughed when I read the original article because I think most of these things are pretty common during the stress of a wedding.
I don’t think there's a reason to panic if your spouse wasn’t really into all of the photographs (#1), but I can tell you from experience that #5 is often an issue with my divorce clients.
I summarized the points, but you can read the original post if you want to learn some of the “research” behind it.
- One of the partners is completely uninterested in photographs.
- The couple has more than a 20 percent rejection rate on their RSVPs
- The chemistry feels forced.
- There’s infighting among the bridal party.
- The couple isn’t on the same page about finances.
- The couple makes sarcastic digs at each other while taking photos.
- The relationship seems built on physical attraction alone.
- The couple hardly spends any time together at the reception.