Can my spouse move away with my children?

Move cases are difficult, but typically, both parties will be required to stay in the county of divorce and contiguous counties, or whatever geographic restriction the parties have agreed to or that the court has ordered. But most of the time, one party is not going to be allowed to move with the children without the other party's consent or without a court order - which is fairly difficult to get.

Go to back to the Trusler Legal PLLC home page.

Cristi Trusler

Cristi Trusler

Cristi Trusler is the founder of Trusler Legal PLLC and specializes in helping guiding families through divorce and other family law issues.

Click here to schedule some time to talk with Cristi about your situation.
Cristi Trusler

Latest posts by Cristi Trusler (see all)

Leave a Reply 0 comments

Leave a Reply: