Can I sign over my rights to avoid child support?

You cannot if it is not in the best interest of the child. Texas law dictates that every child has the right to know both of his or her parents. Unless there is someone else willing to adopt the child, it is highly unlikely that you will be able to sign away your rights.

Return to the Trusler Legal PLLC - Child Support Lawyers homepage.?

Cristi Trusler

Cristi Trusler

Cristi Trusler is the founder of Trusler Legal PLLC and specializes in helping guiding families through divorce and other family law issues.

Click here to schedule some time to talk with Cristi about your situation.
Cristi Trusler

Latest posts by Cristi Trusler (see all)

Leave a Reply 0 comments

Leave a Reply: