What counties do you practice in?

We serve clients in Travis, Williamson, Hays, Bastrop, Caldwell and Comal counties. If you live outside one of these areas, we recommend that you use FindLaw to search for an attorney online or call the State Bar of Texas Lawyer Referral Service at 800-252-9690 or 877-9TEXBAR. If you live in a metropolitan area, your county may also have a local Lawyer Referral Service.

Leave a Reply 0 comments

Leave a Reply: