Can I get my marriage annulled after a divorce?

In Texas, there are two ways to end a marriage. One is annulment and the other is divorce. You can do one or the other of these two, but not both.

You can either get a divorce or you can get an annulment. You can’t annul a marriage that’s been divorced and vice versa.

Leave a Reply 0 comments

Leave a Reply: